Saturday, June 09, 2007

New Songs....

No Dave, i haven't written them yet.

I have this feeling that I'm about to write some new stuff. I'm not sure, I never really know when I will write new stuff that is worth anyone listening to, but sometimes when i feel like this, soon after I come up with something worth writing.

Dave and I have been working on some new stuff that is already mostly written, it will just be a matter of sitting down with Zach( and whatever other member of Father Maple's bullpen happens to be present) and actually work them out. We have been talking about recording again soon. I'm excited because i feel like we have some stuff that is really cool and that you will enjoy hearing it.

We have a couple of shows coming up. Click our myspace link over there ---> and check out the dates. We would love to see you there.

That is all for now. Hopefully i'll have more to write about later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeeeeah!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro. I can't wait to hear your new stuff. Mom and I will be coming to the upcoming show in Fayetville. So, I love ya, and maybe we can talk sometime soon.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

So, I read this thing today. Are you proud? I'm excited to hear your music Saturday. I LOVE YOU VERY much, you are the best husband EVER! Thank you for being a patient man!

10:20 AM  
Blogger thispresentsojourn said...

nearly a month ago, you felt like you were going to write. and now?

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home